Cofra Pursar Cold Protection Safety Boots
Cofra Pursar Rigger Boots
Model: Cofra Pursar
The Cofra Pursar is a metal-free rigger boot from the Cofra 'Below Zero' range. The boot is made with water repellent full grain leather resistant to low temperatures and lined with ecological fur which is: cold protected, highly insulating and breathable. The COLD BARRIER footbed also provides extra comfort and insulation alongside safety features like the heat resistant sole up to +300 °C (1 minute contact).
- Upper made from water repellent full grain leather, resistant to low temperatures
- Internal lining made from ecological fur which is highly insulating, breathable, and abrasion resistant
- Footbed made from Cold Barrier, a soft and scented, antistatic, anatomic polyurethane compound that has excellent insulating qualities and is also fleeced lined
- Sole made from Cold Defender, a PU/nitrile rubber compound resistant to low temperatures
- Non metallic Toe Cap & Midsole
- 100% Metal Free, Cold Protection, Anti Torsion and Italian Leather
Standard: EN ISO 20345:2011
Safety Rating: S3 WR CI HRO SRC
Sizes: EU 39-47 : UK 6-12 (12 Mondopoint)
Please note that some Cofra products may have a 7-10 day lead time to delivery
It is extremely difficult to explain just how good Cofra's products are in comparison to other safety footwear.
SnickersDirect © 2023 - T/A Workwear Outlet